Saturday 31 December 2011

Over And Out

Just for a couple of days. 

It may not be trekking across Europe, but it's about time for another road trip. Kitty's been sitting on the drive too long and Co-pilot Percy Rabbit has gotten far too comfortable lounging around the house (or is that me?).

Despite four previous owners, and making it all the way to Poland and back,  my beautiful baby blue flew through her MOT last month! In celebration, I reckon she's earned a wee workout. Turn up the music (and the heater), and show me the road.



Itinerary:

Green: Completed. Gloucester to Northants for Christmas.

Blue: Today I drive for Cardiff to spend New Year with my beautiful friend :JR: 'Heartface'. 

Orange: Should I ever regain motor(ing) functions, I shall head back up to Gloucester for New Year's Day drinks with Marilyn.

Pink: Repeating step one, I continue on - again - to Northants, to wash my clothes and sleep for a couple of days. Expect interim blogging.

Yellow: Then it's down to the big smoke to see my partner in crime, Ms. Devine, to 'drink our socks off' and meet the latest addition to the clan - baby Zuba (Kinyarwanda for 'sunshine'). Also time to pop in to see the lovely Mr. & Mrs. Kingswell and cheeky wee Ryanman.

Another 500 miles on the clock - all in a good cause. Our friend Lies was supposed to be joining Ms. Devine and myself from Belgium. Unfortunately, her work trip was cancelled. Instead, we will be planning our usual trip to Team Turikumwe in February

After all that, I think I may need a holiday. 

Wishing a hugely safe journey to everyone on the roads this season. Take it easy, keep rested, always part with love in your heart. 

See you in 2012.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Posts are moderated so there may be a delay before they appear. Thanks for reading!