Wednesday 11 July 2018

Honey Homebrew


Selfie with Merrick, mum and Aunty Patsy.

Aunty Patsy came over from Wales for Hollowell. On the Sunday night, we got back hot and sweaty from the field, and she gave me a lift down to my local swimming pool. It's a reservoir in the next village over, but it was used for water to make the bricks for canals, so there are no underwater pipes and it's safe to swim in. My friend Sean has a little wooden house there and he was sitting on the porch with my other friend, Jim. We threw ourselves in the water, which was wonderfully warm, and had a good swim before joining them for beer.






I also met up with Dweezle, the greatest cat in the world (and he knows it). I knew him when he was a kitten and he's grown up fast. Much cuddling was done, and purrful clawing of kneecaps.



I popped back yesterday for another swim. Sean keeps bees and makes a stunningly good honey homebrew.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Posts are moderated so there may be a delay before they appear. Thanks for reading!