Saturday 27 May 2017

Blurgh


Pretty flower at CasaKeza.

Trying to focus on pretty things whilst I recover from the cold of doom. Started teaching again last night and it almost killed me. 

Lurgy descended suddenly after a little over-indulgence, which saw me wake up in a friend's spare room just in time to watch a beautiful sunrise. I fell asleep in her garden, woke feeling dreadful around mid-morning and rolled home to commence dying. It's full on yucky, gunky, coughey cold.


Mostly been pressing my face to the cold floor since my cuddle of kittens requisitioned the bed.

They Know Who Owns Who

In better news, the frame is out of Lirika and has gone to Alex's workshop. The New Times, our local paper, has been in touch about potentially covering the story. Hoping that once Alex is ready to pour the metal we can all go down there and take photographs. There's also a video to go with this, but I'm having trouble getting AVS editor to work with me on it. You'll find more on Kigali Keys blog eventually.





This is all that's left of my lovely piano. Missing her already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Posts are moderated so there may be a delay before they appear. Thanks for reading!