Thursday 5 February 2015

Snow White

In a better mood today. Been receiving some beautiful photos from home lately. Plenty of snow.

My local back home in Blighty, the Witch & Sow
(Formerly The Ward Arms).

Sean's place, where I go swimming in the summer.


Home


Dad's jaunt up to Carlisle.

Aunty Jean's garden in Carlisle.

It's currently a cool 29c here in Kigali today. I love the beauty of snow, and growing up I was always a winter baby, but I must admit, having returned from Africa to the UK once in October, I know that I would die of hypothermia in minutes.

Had a yummy meal of reheated curry last night, with poppadoms! Which I've discovered at Sharma's store next to UTC. Revolutionised my kitchen.

Spending the day writing today, having managed to claw some time back from my friends, house hunting and other responsibilities. Starting to feel a little excited about the prospect of moving now. Wondering what house number four will look like.

Curry with Sellafield Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Posts are moderated so there may be a delay before they appear. Thanks for reading!