Thursday 22 May 2014

Monkey Business


I did indeed return to Spinners Web for more cashew nut goodness yesterday. The chef even made a smiley face out of the whipped cream =oD

K returned to find me groaning on the couch. There has to be about 2,500 calories in every spoonful of that thing. My poor belly, but it tastes soooo goooood.

I'm still suffering after Tuesday's riding. I'm the only person to experience rigor mortis this side of death. It isn't fun. Still, the riding itself was awesome - no pain, no gain.

K made scrummy butter nut squash soup for dinner, which has kind of taken the edge off the sugar pie high.

I forgot to mention the other day, when I got back from Spinners the first time, I had another monkey encounter... (warning: few sweary words)...





I was feeling quite proud of myself, though K wasn't so impressed with the banana skin and mango all over her patio. Still, one small step for monkey, one giant leap for my mental health.

Random fact of the day: did you know monkeys have the same alcoholism rate as humans?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Posts are moderated so there may be a delay before they appear. Thanks for reading!