Thursday 8 May 2014

Flying High



A montage of my trip from Laos to Kenya.

  • Vientiane (over the Mekong) - Bangkok
  • Bangkok - Doha
  • Doha - Kenya


Excuse the audio glitch - editor issues.

Percy admiring the view.

Beneath the wing of our ride to Bangkok.

Passing seven hours at Bangkok
with Cream & Fudge.

All quiet on the Qatar flight to Doha.

Qatar Airways survival kit: socks, eye mask, earplugs and toothbrush.

Flying Qatar.
Sunrise at 30,000ft
Pictures never do it justice.
 

Approaching Doha

Terminal 4, Doha

Leaving Doha

Hello Africa



Approaching Nairobi

My friend Col is currently teaching in Kuwait. When I told him I was going globetrotting, he suggested I go see him.

"I hardly think Kuwait is on the way to Nairobi," I replied.

Sitting at Terminal 4, Doha, I heard the last call for the morning flight to Kuwait.

Apparently it is.

Who knew?

Tempting. Very tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Posts are moderated so there may be a delay before they appear. Thanks for reading!