Friday 18 April 2014

Pii Mai Part IV

All of my photos for Pii Mai are up now, but last night M&R's friend Maurizio came over and brought his. Whereas mine are just tourist snaps, Maurizio is an excellent photographer, and he's kindly given permission for me to add a few to my blog.

I spoke about getting drenched whilst cycling around Vientiane, but I was never fast enough to take photos, plus it was a bit dangerous in case my camera got wet (you have to put all your electrics in special plastic pouches) so I don't have any that really illustrate the event. Maurizio has managed to perfectly capture all the fun of the water fight.













A renown Lao dancer.


Naga offering for the temples.
'Revenge'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Posts are moderated so there may be a delay before they appear. Thanks for reading!