Thursday 9 February 2012

TTFN

Co-pilot Percy Rabbit Reporting for Duty

Right, last post for a few days. I'm donning my travelling hat and hitting the road with co-pilot Percy Rabbit.

Heading over to London for my cousin Alx's album launch. Bush Hall, 7:30 Friday night - tickets available online. Check out her site: Hanging the Star.




Then on to Dover, Dunkirk and Torhout with Cathryn, for our annual Valentine's visit to see Lies, Kassim and li'le Noah. Collectively known as Team Turikumwe (Kinyarwanda for 'we are together'). We all met in Rwanda and this is our time to catch up. Cathryn and I were 'protocol' at their wedding back in 2009. It was one of the best weddings I have ever been to. 

One of my most memorable days ever involved going to see Shaggy (Mr. Lova Lova) in Kigali with Lies.


Lies' picture of Mr. Bombastic in Kigali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Posts are moderated so there may be a delay before they appear. Thanks for reading!